On this page—how can you help us?
How to Contribute
Donate on-line using PayPal or Canada Helps for:
- - one-time general donations
- - one-time specific donations to assist with particular
Contact us by telephone, e-mail, or regular mail (see
page for details) regarding:
- - pre-planned monthly or annual contributions
- - one-time cheque
- - post-dated monthly cheques
- - pre-authorized regular credit card donations
- - cash donation
- - estate donations (bequests)
- - donation of shares
- - other
Donations may be directed to: O·W·L Youth Camps;
family time; Project Rachel; St Phocas Garden; general.
Our charitable registration number is 860560531RR0001.
Our Needed Items
Materials needed include:
|- good pots and pans
||- bookcases and shelving
|- garden tools
||- non-perishable food items
|- fishing gear
||- paper towels, tissues, serviettes,
|- handyman tools
||- canoes and kayaks, including
|- arts and crafts supplies
||- cleaning supplies
How to Contribute in Other Ways
1) Ask to have your name added to our e-mail list.
2) Receive our newsletter and become part of our ‘extended
3) Pray for our work.
4) Come and spend time with us.
5) Volunteer your time and talents—skills needed include:
||- certified lifeguards
||- certified babysitters
||- cleaning and organizing
||- volunteers to assist with
Thank you to the many kind and visionary donors who have
supported us over the years. Every gift of every size is an
essential ingredient for which we are grateful.
Through your gifts and support, we have been able to purchase
a gorgeous, 265 acre property; build on it a six bedroom house,
a hermitage, a chapel, and recreation facilities.
We have been able to offer youth camps, family days and
weekends, community events, hospitality times, and much more.
Donations of money, donations in kind, one-time donations or
regular monthly donations, all are welcome and needed.